Friday, September 21, 2007

Time to kick some Butt!!!!

I just got back from weigh ins and having the most delicious dinner. I ended up weighing in at 155, so now I know my scale was off a little but it was off in the right direction. There were a lot of competitors there weighing in early and of course everyone was sizing everyone else up. Aimee said she was not impressed with what she saw.

After we weighed in, we went to Macaroni Grill and it was amazing. I ate almost the whole loaf of bread upfront and devoured the new lasagna dish that they have. I highly recommend it. My belly is hurting right now as I am drinking plenty of fluids. In a little bit, I am going to make a couple PB&J sandwiches and then go to bed. Aimee is going to make pancakes in the morning too. Woo Hoo!

I am so looking forward to tomorrow and I hope everything goes well. I will let you know how it goes as soon as I get a chance to post again. Have a great weekend and God Bless!

No comments: